Wednesday 24 August 2016

Vinyl Nails! #glamnailschallengeaug

Hello everyone!

The next prompt for the Glam Nails Challenge is 'Vinyls'. I bought some nail vinyls a while ago and this was the perfect opportunity to try them out!



Products Used:

  • Rimmel Daisy Days (yellow)
  • Barry M Mango (orange)
  • Color Club French Tip (white)
  • Chevron Nail Vinyls from She Sells Sea Shells
  • Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat

I painted my nails white and let it dry. On my thumb, index and little finger I made a gradient using yellow and orange polish and a sponge. I applied top coat over my middle and ring nail and let it dry before applying the chevron vinyl vertically on the nail. Then I painted the left side of the nail orange and the right side yellow. I quickly removed the vinyl before the polish dried to leave the chevron design. I sealed everything in with top coat.


As you can see I'm doing a few nail art challenges this month. If you want to see what I've done so far, click below!

Glam Nails Challenge
3rd Aug - Watermelon
7th Aug - Purple
10th Aug - Butterflies
14th Aug - Panda

Weekly Nail Art Challenge
5th Aug - Opal
12th Aug - Marble
19th Aug - Pearl 

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!



2 comments: