Tuesday 16 August 2016

Panda Nails! #glamnailschallengeaug

Hello everyone!

Today's nails are for the Glam Nails Challenge and the prompt was 'panda'. I love how they've turned out (even though the bamboo ended up looking like a bunch of leaves!) and it's a lovely bright, summery design!




Polishes Used:

  • Barry M Pink Punch
  • Barry M Key Lime (green)
  • Barry M black and white nail art pens
  • Color Club French Tip (white)


I painted all my nails pink. Then I used white polish to make a semi circle on the tip of my middle nail for the panda face. I then used black and white nail art pens to fill in the details. For my other nails I used green polish and a small brush to make what was supposed to be bamboo with leaves coming off it. It ended up looking just like leaves but I still like the effect created!


As you can see I'm doing a few nail art challenges this month. If you want to see what I've done so far, click below!

Glam Nails Challenge
3rd Aug - Watermelon
7th Aug - Purple
10th Aug - Butterflies

Weekly Nail Art Challenge
5th Aug - Opal
12th Aug - Marble

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!



1 comment:

  1. I think that this design is really pretty and this panda is so cute. Pink nails are on trend today. I do my nails by myself and use http://nailartstyle.com Where did you get your idea?

    ReplyDelete